Running a blog, website or business is hard!
In the beginning, you can usually manage with just yourself but sooner or later you are going to need help. Maybe you just can’t keep up with how many posts you need per week. Sometimes you need to focus on other areas of your business. It happens to everyone at some point.
Finding a VA you can trust can be like playing the lottery. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose…BIG.
Finding someone who has experience writing and using a Content Management System is crucial to your continued success. If that someone has experience with the content on your site, even better. Allowing someone you hire into sensitive areas of your site can be scary. I know just how much damage the wrong VA or sub can do.
That’s where I come in. I have experience and it is in my best interest to provide you with excellent service. My livelihood depends on it.
I have a blog and write everything on it. My experience with an autoimmune disease, chronic pain, and invisible illness fuels a lot of what I write but not everything. I know these subjects inside and out but I am knowledgeable in many areas. I also love to read so it gives me an edge up on those who don’t but still write and share information.
The skills I have include but are not limited to:
- I can write a blog post. This should be a given but sometimes it’s not. Also, I can write a blog post using a technique I learned from taking the Elite Blog Academy class. This technique is ONLY taught by best selling author and owner of said class, Ruth Soukup
- Uploading posts to WordPress (if you use other CMS’s I can definitely learn them)
- The ability to format posts
- I am familiar with and use Yoast
- Setting permalinks
- Drafting emails
- High standards
- Great spelling and grammar (I also use Grammarly for everything I write just in case I miss something)
- A unique perspective. I AM chronically ill, not just someone who writes about being chronically ill
- Attention to detail
- Ability to focus while still seeing the big picture
- I know my limits (thanks chronic illness) and will NEVER accept a job I know I can’t complete
- Trustworthy, I will never share ANYTHING about you or your site without your express approval and/or permission
- I am a native English speaker, my words flow naturally to your native English readers
Here are the services I offer at this time:
- Article writing
- Blog writing
If you are interested in another service you are welcome to contact me. If it is not something I have experience with I will let you know. You can count on my honesty when it comes to projects I can’t handle. I am also willing to learn new things.
Prices will be discussed once you contact me about your project. I need to know the full scope of what you require before I quote you an amount.